October 1, 2020, Theater 29 and the Lulubird Project deliver a DIY theatrical experience direct to YOU. We provide the theatrical building blocks: visual art, sound, and video. You bring the plays to life. Journey through space, time, and worlds. Citizens of the soon-to-be-lost island of Atlantis protest an unpopular government mandate in Against the Sand. A reluctant gnome on A Shiny Quest embarks on a search for the sparkliest plastic stone. And in Art of a Guest, a potential partnership is drawn to life through an unexpected gift.
MORE INFORMATION / TICKETS
- Concept by Lisa Wagner Erickson
- Written and produced by Tami Canaday, Lisa Wagner Erickson, and Ellen K. Graham
- Sound and Animation Design by John Aden (sound and animation) and Veronica Straight-Lingo (sound design)
- Artwork by John Aden, , Shane Rodriguez, and Sara Rockinger
- Featuring the talents of Bevin Antea, James Brunt, Terry Burnsed, Sean Michael Cummings, Emily Fisher, Tresha Farris, Amber Irish, Michael McFadden, and Veronica Straight-Lingo